For processes requiring highly stringent conditions of anaerobic and dry atmospheres we offer professional steel gloveboxes by HOGER
- two / three / four-port
- stainless steel 1.4301
- interior made of stainless steel
- adapted to the dimensions of the chamber
- made of glass / polycarbonate
- the possibility of raising the front on pneumatic cylinders
- diameter 220 mm
- made of POM / polyamide
- twisted ports, profiled for convenient installation of gloves
- made of stainless steel
- two glass covers
- valves: filling and emptying
- movable tray
- three-way valve
- oxygen and moisture sensors
reading parameters using the automation panel.
- Automatic gas supply system that detects pressure drop and controls the solenoid valve for admitting gas into the chamber to compensate for its loss.
- The system works with optional oxygen and moisture sensors.
- automatic overpressure compensation valve in the chamber independent of the power supply]
- the valve also prevents unwanted pressure increase in the chamber, e.g. during temperature fluctuations and because the system does not require power supply, it protects the chamber and the materials contained in it against destruction in the absence of electricity
Acrylic and glass gloveboxes are a perfect solution for processes requiring reduced values of oxygen and moisture.
The high standard of safety and stable atmosphere conditions allow the use of the chamber as an advanced desiccator, eg in the pharmaceutical industry (storage of patterns) and for work with strongly hygroscopic substances.