For research processes that require highly rigorous conditions of anaerobic and waterless atmosphere, we offer professional HOGER steel gloveboxes.
Our R&D department, led by experienced designers and researchers, is responsible for the continuous development of HOGER products.
- two / three / four-port
- I tightness class in accordance with PN-EN 10648-2
- entirely made of stainless steel
- adapted to the dimensions of the glovebox
- made of toughened safety glass or polycarbonate
- the possibility of raising the front on pneumatic cylinders
- standard diameter 220 mm
- made of POM / polyamide
- twisted ports, profiled for convenient installation of gloves
- made of stainless steel
- two glass covers
- valves: filling and emptying
- movable tray
- three-way valve
- oxygen and moisture sensors
reading parameters using the automation panel.
- automatic gas supply system that detects pressure drop and controls the solenoid valve for admitting gas into the glovebox to compensate for its loss.
- The system works with optional oxygen and moisture sensors.
- automatic overpressure compensation valve in the glovebox independent of the power supply
- the valve also prevents unwanted pressure increase in the chamber, e.g. during temperature fluctuations and because the system does not require power supply, it protects the glovebox and the materials contained in it against destruction in the absence of electricity
Acrylic and glass gloveboxes are a perfect solution for processes requiring reduced values of oxygen and moisture.
The high standard of safety and stable atmosphere conditions allow the use of the chamber as an advanced desiccator, eg in the pharmaceutical industry (storage of patterns) and for work with strongly hygroscopic substances.